- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
This experience means the world to me, the opportunities presented to you from being a Penn athlete is unlike anywhere else in the world.
- High school?
- College and Major?
Wharton, undecided major
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Playing in front of sell out crowd in the Palestra versus Temple.
- Favorite Class to date?
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
My ideal life after Penn would be finding work in Columbia, SC or starting a business with my roommate in Dallas, TX.
- Ultimate career goal?
Owning and operating my own successful business
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
Bobby’s Burger Palace
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Lil Wayne, Drake, and multiple pop artists
- What’s on your DVR?
If I had DVR it would be the Auburn vs. Alabama football game from 2013 or my favorite shows Spongebob and Family Guy.
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
I always take people that have never visited Philly to Abner’s for their first cheesesteak.