Name: Leah Allen
Graduation Year: 2017
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
Being able to continue playing the sport that I love while getting an education that’s second to none that will prepare me for life after my sport, while creating amazing bonds with teammates, coaches, and other athletes in the community.
- High school?
Glenelg High School
- College and Major?
School of Arts and Sciences, Communications
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Hitting my first collegiate grand slam over our Spring Break trip my freshman year at USF.
- Favorite Class to date?
Contemporary Issues in Human Sexuality and Health
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
My dream would be to be living somewhere in the south doing Public Relations for Broadcast Journalism in the athletics field and have a family eventually!
- Ultimate career goal?
Today Show anchor
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Coldplay and Eric Church
- What’s on your DVR?
Modern Family, Awkward, and Bob’s Burgers
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
Brown Betty’s Cupcakes in Northern Liberties!