Name: Yan Xin Tan
Graduation Year: 2016
Position: 1 or 2 on the team
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
Being a Penn student-athlete has been an amazing opportunity for me to challenge myself and to grow as a person.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- High school?
Catholic High School, Malaysia
- College and Major?
College of Arts and Sciences, Majoring in Psychology and Minoring in Economic Policy
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Winning the Ivy League Championship Title.
- Favorite Class to date?
Judgment and Decisions with Professor Edward Royzman.
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
My ideal job would be to work with a non-profit organization and to live in the US, preferably somewhere warm like California.
- Ultimate career goal?
Help as many people who are faced with life challenges and to live a peaceful life with my family.
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
Sang Kee at the Sheraton Hotel
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
Marathon Grill on 16th and Chestnut
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Want to want me by Jason Derulo
- What’s on your DVR?
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?