Name: Kendall Covington
Graduation Year: 2018
Position: Middle Blocker
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
I get to represent not only a Division 1 volleyball program, but I also get to represent an Ivy League school. It has always been my dream to play for Penn, so to be able to partake in this volleyball program is very fulfilling.
- High school?
James E. Taylor High School
- College and Major?
School of Arts and Sciences. Most likely will major in Science, Technology, and Society (STSC).
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Playing Stanford in one of our pre-season tournaments. It was definitely one of the most exciting games I have ever played!
- Favorite Class to date?
Digital Footprints Freshman Seminar
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
After graduating from Penn, I am hoping to go straight into my job possibly in California or back home it Texas.
- Ultimate career goal?
To work for Google or Nike.
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
Rita’s Ice Cream or Pat’s.
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Drake, Mac Miller, Bon Iver
- What’s on your DVR?
Pretty Little Lairs!
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
Pat’s to get some awesome Philly cheesesteaks or Greek Lady.