Name: Brooks Martino
Graduation Year: 2016
Position: 157 lbs.
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
I am incredibly honored to have the opportunity to study and wrestle at one of the best universities in the world. I am constantly surrounded by other student-athletes that push me to work harder in all aspects of my life.
- High school?
Robinson Secondary School
- College and Major?
Biology major in the College of Arts and Sciences
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Watching fellow teammate Lorenzo Thomas achieve All American status at the NCAA tournament.
- Favorite Class to date?
My favorite class to date is Introduction to Clay because I love throwing pots on the wheel.
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
My plan is to attend a prestigious Medical School so that I can study to become an orthopedic surgeon and be able to stay involved with sports. I think I will end up moving back to and working in Virginia where I grew up.
- Ultimate career goal?
Academically my goal is to get straight A’s for the remainder of my time here at Penn. Athletically my goal is to win a national title.
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
Sitar or Chipotle
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
Victors Café or Buddakan
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
I have a little bit of every genre, but overall mostly new songs.
- What’s on your DVR?
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
Reading Terminal Market or Victors Cafe