Name: Shaul Gordon
Graduation Year: 2016
Sport: Men's Fencing
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
I see it as an opportunity to excel both in academics and athletics, without a need to compromise. Having a great coaching staff, supportive teammates and an organization that provides us with everything we need to succeed both in the classroom and on the strip, makes the experience that much more enjoyable.
- High school?
Richmond High Secondary
- College and Major?
College of Arts and Sciences, Major: French
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Beating Princeton at Ivies 14-13
- Favorite Class to date?
The Causes of War and Peace' (Political Science class)
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
- Ultimate career goal?
Retire by the age of 40
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
Anything but '1920 Commons'
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
New Delhi Indian Buffet
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life' by Monty Python
- What’s on your DVR?
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
Our brand new, world-class fencing facility.