Name: Gina Guccione
Graduation Year: 2018
Sport: Field Hockey
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
Being a Penn student-athlete means being a part of a close-knit team, playing the sport that I love, and obtaining a high-level education. It allows me to get the most out of myself while still having a lot of fun.
Fairfield, New Jersey
- High school?
The Montclair Kimberley Academy
- College and Major?
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Beating Lafayette. We played together really well and battled until the end. Even though we were down at half time, we stuck together and came out with the win.
- Favorite Class to date?
Economics. I like how it ties together many concepts and applies very closely to the world.
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
After Penn, I would like to travel around the world and learn about other cultures. I also want sports to stay a part of my life forever, whether it be playing, coaching, or going to games.
- Ultimate career goal?
I would like to work in a role where I can give advice and help people maximize their efficiency and reach their goals. After learning more about businesses, I want to invest in different businesses.
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Big Sean, Nicki Minaj, and Ariana Grande
- What’s on your DVR?
Revenge, Pretty Little Liars, and Survivor
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?