Name: Marissa Kay
Graduation Year: 2017
Sport: Women’s Golf
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
Being a student-athlete at Penn has enhanced my entire college experience. Being a part of such a motivated, hard-working community inspires me every day to be the best I can be, in academics, athletics, and all other aspects of my life.
Delray Beach, FL
- High school?
St. Andrew’s School
- College and Major?
Wharton, possibly Finance and OPIM
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Being in a playoff to win the Navy Invitational
- Favorite Class to date?
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
I’m not exactly sure what I want my life to look like after Penn, but I hope to end up close to family and friends.
- Ultimate career goal?
To really love my job
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
Homecoming football game
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Taylor Swift and Coldplay
- What’s on your DVR?
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?