Name: Emily Paterson
Graduation Year: 2016
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
To me the experience of being a Penn student-athlete means I get to compete a sport I love while representing an amazing school like Penn. Being a student athlete at Penn means always working hard while maintaining a great balance of athletics and academics.
- High school?
Westwood High School
- College and Major?
School of Arts and Sciences. Major: Health and Societies with a concentration in Public Health. Minor: Biological Basis of Behavior and Healthcare Management
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Winning ECAC Championships in 2013 my freshmen year.
- Favorite Class to date?
HSOC10- Health and Societies
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
After undergraduate at Penn I plan to go to grad school and get my MPH.
- Ultimate career goal?
I want to work in the field of Public Health doing research and designing programs to improve the health of different communities.
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
Green Eggs Café or anywhere for breakfast
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- IPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Anything on Spotify
- What’s on your DVR?
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
Rittenhouse Square or Franklin Fountain.