Name: Rachel Graham
Graduation Year: 2017
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
Being a Penn student-athlete means so much to me because I am able to go to a school where I am getting a great education while being part of an awesome team. My UPG family means everything to me and I couldn't be more thankful to be able to spend every day with these girls.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- High school?
- College and Major?
College of Arts and Sciences
Major: Health and Societies
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
My favorite Penn Sports moment so far was competing on floor at my first Ivy Championship with my team. It was our last event after a rough beam rotation and we came back and hit our best floor of the season.
- Favorite Class to date?
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
After Penn, I hope to go to medical school. My ideal job would be to be a Cardiologist or Trauma Surgeon.
- Ultimate career goal?
My ultimate career goal is to work on a Mercy Ship and work to improve medical care in less privileged countries.
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- IPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Country and Steve Aoki
- What’s on your DVR?
Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?