Name: Jenna Hebert
Graduation Year: 2016
Sport: Women’s Rowing
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
Being an athlete at Penn has given me the opportunity to connect with my teammates and fellow athletes on a deeper level than most students can. My team is my family away from home, and I love that I am part of a community of people who understand the challenges and rewards of being a student-athlete.
- High school?
Shady Side Academy
- College and Major?
Biological Basis of Behavior, Minor in French
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
I remember how exciting it was to feel a real college athlete at my first race with the team when I finally got to put on the official Penn racing uniform. As a freshman, it was cool to wear Penn colors for the first time and represent my school.
- Favorite Class to date?
Drugs, Brain, and Mind
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
Wherever I end up, I hope that my body will allow me to always stay active. Whether that be rowing, running, swimming, or cycling, I just have too much energy to be a couch potato!
- Ultimate career goal?
Possibly neuroscience research in academia or industry
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
The salad bar at Houston
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
Parc in Rittenhouse Square
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Lots of Ed Sheeran, Hoodie Allen, and the Mowgli’s.
- What’s on your DVR?
I don’t have DVR, but I’m currently re-watching Gilmore Girls from the beginning on Netflix.
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
Reading Terminal Market