Name: William “Tré” Solomon
Graduation Year: 2018
Sport: Varsity Football
Position: Running Back
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
To me, being a Penn student-athlete, especially as a football player, means that I get to be a part of a great athletic and academic legacy. There is also a great amount of pressure to continue Penn’s great legacy, and being a Penn student athlete means being able to withstand that pressure and succeed.
- High school?
- College and Major?
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
The all athlete picnic and scavenger hunt. It was really cool to see all the athletes in one place working together and having fun.
- Favorite Class to date?
Econ 010 with Pr. Saka
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
While I am undecided now, I am using this wonderfule Penn experience to help me out what my future looks like
- Ultimate career goal?
Be wealthy enough to take care of my loved ones and give back to the community.
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
The Bridge Café
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
Honestly have not been off campus much since getting here.
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Flatbush Zombies, Jay Z, Childish Gambino, and J. Cole
- What’s on your DVR?
Gotham, The Flash, Arrow, Teen Titans Go, Adventure Time, and Regular Show
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
I have not gotten many visitors yet, but I took my parents to Baby Blue’s BBQ.