Name: Joseph McCallion
Graduation Year: 2015
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
Penn is a world-class institution, so I am receiving one of the best educations possible, which will prepare me for the real world next year. As a member of the lacrosse team, I spend almost everyday with 45 of my best friends that I am proud to call my family. Lacrosse and the academic rigors of Penn have taught me time management and it has been an incredible four-year journey.
- High school?
The Haverford School
- College and Major?
College of Arts and Sciences/ Communication Major
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Winning the Ivy League Championship in 2014
- Favorite Class to date?
Legal Studies 210
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
I will be working as a Financial Analyst in Corporate Finance at CIT in New York City.
- Ultimate career goal?
I hope to take risks in the future and to be working at an institution that I love, with great people, and doing something that I enjoy doing everyday.
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
Billy’s Food Cart (next to David Rittenhouse Labs)
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- IPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Sum 41- In Too Deep (Kasum Remix)
- What’s on your DVR?
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?