Name: Matt McMahon
Graduation Year: 2015
Sport: Men’s Lacrosse
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
Being a Penn student-athlete means having the opportunity to represent our school on a national stage while also preparing for a life after athletics.
Glen Ridge, New Jersey.
- High school?
Glen Ridge High School.
- College and Major?
Wharton, finance major.
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Coming from behind to beat Harvard in the Ivy Tournament Championship last year. For us, it was 8 months of hard work finally coming to fruition.
- Favorite Class to date?
Astronomy 001 – A survey of the universe.
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
I’ll be working at Bank of America Merrill Lynch next year in NYC. My siblings and a bunch of my teammates will also be living there so that will be a ton of fun.
- Ultimate career goal?
To be able to live comfortably and spend majority of my time with my family.
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
Frita’s (Billy’s) Street Cart outside of DRL.
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
Honest Tom’s Taco Shop.
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
Men’s Soccer games are always awesome. Great environment at Rhodes.
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Soul Survivor – Young Jeezy ft Akon
- What’s on your DVR?
A bunch of 30 for 30’s.
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
Anywhere in Old City. Best part of Philly by far.