Name: Benjamin Cooley
Graduation Year: 2015
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
Penn has been an amazing part of my life. It is something I will remember and cherish. The experience of the education I received as well as the fun I was able to have while representing the University of Pennsylvania is something that cannot be replaced.
- High school?
Abington Senior High School
- College and Major?
College of Arts & Sciences. Major: Cognitive Science, concentrated in Neuroscience.
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Winning the Ivy League Championships in 2012.
- Favorite Class to date?
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
I am not completely sure just yet, but would definitely like to travel and see different parts of the country. Initially I think I would like to explore job opportunities in the pacific northwest, and ultimately try to move there.
- Ultimate career goal?
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
Hard to beat Chipotle.
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
Big Five Basketball games. The Palestra is the coolest building on campus.
- iPhone or Android?
Currently Android, but looking at the new iPhone.
- What’s currently on your iPod?
It has a little bit of everything: some classic rock, some alternative, and all sorts of rap.
- What’s on your DVR?
I wish I had one. It would probably be full of movies and PGA Tour events.
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
Always have to take people to get their first Philly cheesesteak.