Name: Emily Corcoran
Graduation Year: 2015
Sport: Field Hockey
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
Being a student-athlete at Penn has meant so much to me. It has given me the opportunity to be a part of an incredible team of strong, talented and intelligent young women while being able to attend an amazing university.
Bryn Mawr, PA
- High school?
Merion Mercy Academy
- College and Major?
College of Arts and Sciences, Communications major
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
The Penn vs. Princeton field hockey game in 2013 is my favorite Penn Sports moment to date. The dedication of the new Ellen Vagelos field and the possibility of a shared Ivy League title brought out an energetic crowd to an exciting game. It felt amazing to have the support of so many past field hockey players, fans and coaches.
- Favorite Class to date?
Psychology 001. I found it to be so interesting!
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
Not exactly sure, but I would love to explore more of the east coast and travel!
- Ultimate career goal?
To be passionate about my career and enjoy what I do everyday!
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
The Creperie in Houston
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
I really enjoy watching the Volleyball matches! I am impressed with the skill it takes to win a Volleyball match.
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Pretty much what the iTunes top 10 is at that point.
- What’s on your DVR?
I hate to admit it, but mostly reality shows. My two favorite channels are Bravo and MTV.
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
I like to take visitors downtown. There are so many amazing restaurants and great shopping, too!