Name: Austin Bossart
Graduation Year: 2015
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
Being a Penn student athlete gives me an experience like no other. It allows me to experience the best of the best in the classroom and on the field, challenging me every second of every day. These past four years have taught me so much and defined me as a person.
- High school?
O’Fallon Township High School
- College and Major?
School of Arts and Sciences / Economics
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
The One game playoff vs. Columbia in 2014 season is my favorite Penn sports moment to date. I was disappointed in the loss, but it was a taste of the playoffs that helped our team learn a lot.
- Favorite Class to date?
Computer Science classes
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
Living anywhere and working in a job related to computers is the ideal plan, but life after Penn is still up in the air.
- Ultimate career goal?
My goal is to have a great job doing something I love, nothing too specific as of right now.
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
Baby Blues BBQ
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
Penn Football or Basketball games
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
I just got a new Foo Fighters album, but my iPod has anything and everything on it.
- What’s on your DVR?
I am more of a Netflix guy, currently watching Friday Night Lights
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
Reading Terminal Market