Name: Kana Daniel
Graduation Year: 2017
Sport: W Tennis
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
It means an exciting, unique challenge with ups and downs with which I can give back to the team and Penn community in the future. The student-athlete lifestyle teaches me to treat pressure as a challenge and be grateful for everything I'm given.
- High school?
Laurel Springs High School, Ojai CA
- College and Major?
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
Spring break Vegas 2015
- Favorite Class to date?
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
Working in finance in a big city
- Ultimate career goal?
Become an entrepreneur
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
Butcher & Singer
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Kygo, Lana Del Rey, The Script, The Mowgli's, some 90's music, etc etc etc
- What’s on your DVR?
Blackjack 21. We are the Millers. Friends, How I met your mother
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
The Schuylkill for a run and to a live music/concert at night