At Penn Athletics, we don’t just challenge opponents—we challenge ourselves. We challenge what’s known, what’s expected and what stands in the way.
With each challenge, win or lose, we become stronger. Every win brings us closer to our goal, and every loss strengthens our resolve to step back on the field. With new, state-of-the-art facilities alongside enduring landmarks like Franklin Field and the Palestra, Penn Athletics is elevating our profile nationally while deepening the experiences for all scholar-athletes.
The Game Onward Campaign encourages and stimulates collaboration while helping to provide the guidance, support and resources needed to continue the progress of our diverse body of scholar-athletes. This Campaign will invest in the people and programs that are key to our success. We’ll field more competitive varsity teams and win more championships while positioning our athletes to succeed on a broader playing field of success.
CAMPAIGN GOAL: $150,000,000
- Achieve greater competitive excellence within the Ivy League and nationally.
- Attract an even more diverse group of the world’s finest student-athletes across all of our sports, including those that are traditionally less diverse.
- Connect student-athletes to life skills and life-changing experiences through groundbreaking programs, such as the Penn Athletics Wharton Leadership Academy.
- Invest in wellness on and off the field through innovative programming, such as the Sports Performance unit and a partnership with Penn Medicine.
- Inspire best-in-class engagement by encouraging more students to participate as recreational athletes, volunteers in the surrounding community and spirited fans.