Name: Helene Caniglia
Graduation Year: 2015
Sport: Field Hockey
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
The experience of being a Penn student-athlete has meant an immediate united family of other athletes on campus that understand the honor and determination it takes to be a Penn SA.
- High school?
Radnor High School
- College and Major?
School of Arts and Sciences, Communications with a concentration in business
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
My favorite Penn sports moment is beating Dartmouth 5-4 in the 2013 season. The game went into overtime and was the first time I have ever beaten them!
- Favorite Class to date?
Sports Business Management with Professor Rosner
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
After Penn I would like to gain experiencing traveling. I also want to be in a work environment that challenges me everyday. I think I would like to live in a new city- maybe New York or D.C. to have a different experience and explore a new city!
- Ultimate career goal?
My ultimate career goal is to work in an environment and industry that allows me to help others and better society.
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
Butcher and Singer
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
Any football Ivy game!
- IPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
- What’s on your DVR?
Bachelorette and Blacklist
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?
A sports game! Eagles, Phillies, Flyers – I love going to them all and it is a must for them to experience Philly fans!