Name: Nicole Berkman
Graduation Year: 2018
Sport: Women’s Tennis
- What does the experience of being a Penn student-athlete mean to you?
Penn have given me the opportunity to push myself athletically and academically, and as a result, I’ve grown a tremendous amount. Also I’m thankful for my teammates and the friendship and support they’ve given me on and off the court.
Highland Park, IL
- High school?
Highland Park High School
- College and Major?
- Favorite Penn Sports moment to date?
We hosted the Cissie Leary invite this fall and it was super exciting because was the first tournament of the year as well as my first time playing for Penn.
- Favorite Class to date?
- What does life after Penn look like (i.e.- ideal job, where you live, what will make you happy)?
After Penn, I want to take some time to explore the world and travel many places including Latin America and Southeast Asia.
- Ultimate career goal?
Although I’m undecided on my career path I hope to thoroughly enjoy my job, be successful, and make a positive impact in the lives of others.
- Favorite place to eat on campus?
- Favorite place to eat off campus?
- Favorite Penn sporting event to attend (other than your own sport)?
- iPhone or Android?
- What’s currently on your iPod?
Calvin Harris, Kodaline, Arctic Monkeys, Bastille, Black Keys, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Kanye West
- What’s on your DVR?
I’m currently binge watching The West Wing.
- What’s the one place in Philly you take all those who visit you?