Penn Announces Hall of Fame Class XI, To Be Inducted in May
PHILADELPHIA – The University of Pennsylvania's Director of Recreation and Intercollegiate Athletics, Dr. M. Grace Calhoun, has announced 15 men and women who will comprise the Penn Athletics Hall of Fame Class XI. This class will be inducted on Saturday, May 4, 2019 in a ceremony to be held at The Inn at Penn.
Click here to register for the event.
In order to be eligible for consideration into the Penn Athletics Hall of Fame as a student-athlete, a candidate must have graduated from the University or been a member of the General Alumni Society of Penn and earned his or her last letter at least 10 years ago. Candidates are selected based on accomplishments during their undergraduate days at the University. Coaches under consideration must have coached at least five years and no longer be at Penn.
The Penn Athletics Hall of Fame inducted its Inaugural Class on April 13, 1996. The most recent induction, Class X, took place on May 6, 2017.
Penn Athletics Hall of Fame Class XI
- Jeff Brown W'97, men's swimming
- John Chatzky C'78, men's heavyweight crew
- Jewel Clark C'04, women's basketball
- Katy Cross C'05, women's soccer
- Riva Gensib Johnson C'84, women's track & field
- Clay Hamlin W'67 WG'72, men's squash/tennis (Lifetime Achievement Award)
- Christina Khosravi C'08, softball
- Ann Kinsey C'08, softball
- Miles Macik C'96, football
- Brett Matter W'00, wrestling
- Keven McDonald C'78, men's basketball
- Mary Pedersen C'94, gymnastics
- Paul Rubincam W'60, men's basketball (Director's Award)
- Ellen Vagelos Masseur C'90, field hockey
- Sarah Waxman C'08, women's lacrosse